{Sparks} success by six

Thursday, April 7, 2011



this is my third year being the leader of Sparks...this year is Carrigan's first year of sparks~she is sooo excited! I applied for funding by success by six and received money to be able to purchase ten cameras and scrapbook style journals for our special project.  These cameras will be used for many many years by our group. 
During this meeting we were doing some science. Using mini-marshamallows and spaghetti to make towers and creations. It was great. The girls also took some pictures of their projects to be used in their journals. It was great to be able to be outside for our meeting.



I just love this last photo...I had to add it larger for all to see...


If your interested in a photography class for your child. I'm teaching a class through the recreation centre. April 19 and May 5th...call the rec centre for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground