my Grady

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my Grady...he loves his trains. I now understand when people warned me boys were boys. Grady is all boy...from toe jam, boogers to farts...these are just a few of the things he finds interesting. He has become quite the chatty little man. He loves trains, race cars, hockey...but don't get me wrong he won't pass up barbies with Carrigan! He waits everyday for "his girls" to come through the door. He is going to love summer holidays this year with them.
Wrestling...Kent has wrestled with all the kids...Grady is the only one who asks his daddy to go wrestle!~



“A little boy is the only thing God can use to make a man.”
–Unknown.

My hope is that I will raise Grady to  grow up to be an amazing man like his father...I will have to get some tips from Kent's amazing momma! aka Gramma!~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground