{friday favourites} wall canvas

Friday, June 24, 2011


I love CANVAS PRINTS~ Here is my collection of our fav's from our travels...they live on the walls going down to our basement...I get to see them many times daily!~this collection makes my heart sing~I love all these moments. When we had our house reno'd Kent said we should only hang "my art"...with photos of those things that we LOVE! Little did he know I would hold him to this and create some amazing canvas prints to cover our walls....I use an amazing pro lab that makes my photos on canvas look amazing! ( i have more to show...i'll save for another week)
Remember to capture the moments in your families life and post them around your home to make your "heart sing" too! xo tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground