fishing boat

Monday, June 27, 2011

Kent's grandparents just moved into a seniors village in the OK after 42 years in their home. With loads of treasures still being boxed for the auction his grandpa was pleased as punch that Kent would purchase his boat from him. Unfortunately, he is unable to go fishing anymore. Kent has fond memories of fishing with his grandpa....his vision of his boat was a little better than when we picked it up a couple of weeks ago. The boat was showing sign of wear and being "grandpa-ized"... well i surprised Kent with a new fresh paint job of the boat. With lots of sanding needed to get off the old paint. Now to remove all the rest of the doo-hickeys that are on the boat...although I'm thinking the umbrella holder may just come in handy...happy fishing to you all!~


watch for my weekly post of my kids tomorrow...we were away camping this weekend...so I will need some time to post a photo from the many I'm sure I took!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground