Tea post

Friday, February 3, 2012





at the wedding expo...I had many of you ask where I found the muslin tea bags. I searched high and low to find a economical place to purchase these. CLICK HERE for link to bags and also to a great site for tea. The tea favour I was handing out included a mixture of Green Tea and Chai Tea. Mmmmm my favourites combines to make a warm and tasty treat. To stamp on the bags I used Staz-on ink which can be purchased at most craft stores. If looking for this as a wedding favour why not search around etsy and get a custom stamp designed for your day. Go to etsy and type in the search custom wedding stamps...loads of amazing ideas.





below is my crew who love to craft with me...stamping bags. It was a time consuming activity to stamp and then fill. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground