Williams Lake {corn picking}

Monday, September 26, 2011



every year since Grady was a baby...we've headed out to the u-pick corn....its a great way to spend an afternoon!~this year we brought along some great friends. Not much corn picking was happening from the kids...just a lot of silliness and racing thru the corn. the challenge is to get one photo of them all looking....Grady just had to go in for a Dawson hug...silly boys!~
september is almost coming to an end....I need to get back on with my usual blogging and such. Just sorting out our schedules...from dance, gymnastics, sparks, brownies, school and more. ~or should I say the kids schedules! we're getting into a groove with it all!~I will work on catching up on my blogging when I finish my big run next weekend. stay tuned!~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground