{Happy Birthday to Carrigan} Station House Gallery

Sunday, May 1, 2011


Here are a few quick shots of our set-up of our creative space for our art party. The best part is that we had our great friend and photographer Leslie Rowse capture the party. I can't wait to see what she came up with. SEE SLIDESHOW HERE!I also can't wait to capture her daughters birthday this summer (Yay! more party planning!)

Last summer, my girls did a week long art class in this space ( The Station House Gallery)...Mmmmm I thought I would love to use this space for an art party of our own. This is the first time we've done a party outside our house besides at the pool. It was fun to decorate this area~ a blank canvas to use. I love party planning...Carrigan has had some great parties...with most of the same few girls that were here today. She has had a pinata party, pool party, princess party, tea party and hippy party. 

Details: I love love details....Carrigan helped me craft most of the items for her party. Above is the items she chose for her party...ie: pink lemonade...Carrigan decorated them all and wrote everyone's names on the jars.(I LOVE that she even wrote my name on one!) We made caramel popcorn, fruit skewers, and yummy sushi candy. (sushi candy: fruit roll up;rolled out flat and place rice krispy squares on it and then roll like sushi; cut into pieces! A big hit!)
The ART: I put my camera away for the rest of the party. I taught the art project! The girls did a great job! I'm sure Leslie captured their unique project.


Thank you to Miss Maya,Miss Olivia G, Miss Grace, and Miss Olivia R.,  for joining Carrigan in her special day! xo


Below is a post party picture of her...this is such a perfect natural picture of her looking so pleased!


April 30, 2005 our Carrigan quickly arrived in the early morning...she has always been my unique girl full of spunk. 6 years old~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground