{wedding} Belinda & Robert Mabel lake

Friday, February 21, 2014









A perfect day... a beautiful setting...and a gorgeous bride! Belinda and Robert's day was perfect! Surrounded by loved ones they celebrated their love in style. I will let  the images speak for themselves...enjoy!






































Vendors:
Wedding Planner: Artistic Designs by Colleen
Catering: Big Steves Catering
Wedding Cake: Kakes by Kathie
DJ services: Kevin & Lara of Kelowna
Transportation: Premier Pacific Coach Lines- Vernon
Hair/Makeup: Kerry; The Strand Hair Co, Lake Country, BC
Makeup: Jayme Fochler
2nd Shooter: big thanks to my talented 2nd shooter Lisa Redfern

and Photography: that would be moi! It was a pleasure to work with all these amazing vendors.




1 comment:

  1. I am literally out of words! I never thought green would look this amazing with white. It is a beautiful wedding! I really wish my wedding looks just like this. I am saving this post so that my sister can plan it accordingly. I am getting married in one of the beautiful wedding venues Los Angeles this year. Also, the couple looks very cute together.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground