{week 1} sycamore tree

Sunday, January 13, 2013



okay....last year I didn't have any photo projects of my trio. Tonight we chatted and it was decided that I could have the honour to do a weekly photo of the three of them without too much complaining...my family really gets tired of me snapping away at them all the time. The girls repeat " yes we know we will appreciate it when we are older" Haha!  I love albums and this weekly challenge makes for a great album at the end of the year.
Above is from our adventures in Arizona. On our little road trip to Sedona. Along the way; tucked into a mountainside is Montezuma Castle. it is estimated to have been built in the 1300's. by an ancient Indian tribe; Sinaqua.  It was very very busy with sooo many people. But we enjoyed the area. The first time we seen a sycamore tree! I LOVED this tree. Amazing and smooth and full of colors. Very unique! It was a sunny crisp day...enjoy the peak into my life with our trio! ***remember to capture your family doing daily family things..these memories will be treasured. (ya ya Mom...we get it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground