Goodbye summer...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012



as I sit today in my office and catch up on my blog...while the snow flutters outside my window. I came across these fun photos from our summer. This sums up our favourite thing to do. Swim!~being outside feeling the warm sunshine on our skin, running through the sprinkle and being kids. We had sooo much fun on our trips to Vernon this summer. With fun times in the pool. These are taken on my girls cameras...They each have one of these great cameras. Shockproof/waterproof= fun! These are Fuji cameras. Click on link here.  Makenna has a pink one and Carrigan a green one!~
Now off to hide Grady's shorts/crocs...since its taking too much convincing these days for him to wear pants...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground