{friday favourites} party time Grady is 3

Friday, July 15, 2011

I love parties...this is the first year that I've done anything besides just cake and presents with his sisters. Grady now knows all about parties. He has been talking up his "lightening" party for sometime. So I thought I'd better do a little something. poor timing with his sisters having art class this week. But it did help keep it simple. He chose his two best friends Charlie & Dawson (younger brothers of his sisters best friends~) for a morning playdate. We set up the night before with the help of the girls. We built a big train track and designed a race track that would impress even the fastest lightening cars...the girls helped me decorate some cupcakes for his race car cupcake track. Once the girls came home from art class they joined in for lunch, cupcakes and presents. Phhhh...2011 birthday are finished at the Watson house....enjoy some of the random shots from the morning of race cars, thomas trains and " I'm the fastest"....boys are so competetive:)
{we ended the day off with pizza when daddy came home and Nana/Grandpa joined too!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground