{birthday} Makenna is 8

Sunday, July 3, 2011


Beach party for Makenna this year....the weather had me sooo worried. No I didn't have a back up plan...rain or shine. It was  raining on our way out to Nana and Grandpa's house...but it stopped and the skies cleared. We played some "crazy" badminton in the wind...check out the blue skies a sight we haven't seen much yet.


lots of fun had by all! badminton rackets also make great guitars as seen by C & O below. I attempted Cake pops for Makenna's cake...they don't transport very well. But the kids liked them!

Also a picture of Makenna and Ty: birthday buddies! Ty's mom and I met in the hospital with our new babes!~

 photo booth fun...my kids love love dress-up I robbed their dress up box and added a few new things and off we go for a fun and silly photobooth! Even uncle stuck a pose!



well this isn't what I envisioned for the day....I thought they would be swimming and playing in the water like a usual july day...and then come up on the grass and make a smoothie....but otherwise the smoothie bar was a hit! we had kiwi, pineapple, mango, coconut milk, cherry, and more...Mmmmm tasty!
I was sooo tired after this busy day....only 9 more days till the next birthday....at least grady's will be small and simple!~cars and trains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground