{Okangan Wedding Expo} January 8, 2012

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wow! It was a great weekend. My great friend Leslie and I travelled down to Vernon on Saturday with a truck load of decor. I think the planning of my Wedding Expo booth was the best part. I love this vintage urban style that I have going on.
We arrived in Kelowna at Prospera Place bright and early sunday morning to set-up our booth. To our surprise there were not many others at this time so it made set up a breeze. It was great to see it all come together. It was totally my "vision" that I had in my little head. Yay! We then had some time to grab a scrummy lunch and do a little shopping!:) Then back to change into our "Wedding Attire" and wait for the crowds.
 And crowds there were...wow~so many happy women in one spot! It was like attending a wedding everyone happy and full of smiles. It was my pleasure to greet the brides to be, bridesmaids, mothers, mother'nlaws, friends and even a few grooms to be! (extra points for the grooms!:)
 Leslie and I shared our wares; showing off my gorgeous sample albums and sharing tea. I had my crew package my favourite tea in lovely muslin bags; Green Chai. I hope everyone enjoyed a lovely pot of tea while enjoying looking over all the information they collected during the show.
{I will be posting a blog post on information on the tea bags in the near future; stay tuned}

Click over to the wedding icon on the top to see more pictures of my booth.


{And yes we hauled down a couch, dresser, tree and more...crazy women we are!:)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground