Valentine Treats

Friday, February 11, 2011

we've only been back home a week...and with soo much other stuff to do...my valentine party planning is lacking!~ i love parties, special occasions, etc. While away I found lots of great activities to do for "heart" day. too bad I don't have much time. Just packing up for winter camp (brownies and sparks) for this weekend with my girls. So today I thought we'd do some of my projects.
the first is a treat on a stick...marshallows dipped in chocolate and then dipped in sugary sprinkles. These ones are for winter camp. I'm going to make some for the girls classes and use longer sticks and make it a bouquet...need to find something to hold the bouquet. the other idea is from a great friend. Mmmmm lemon curd cheesecake and chocolate mouse cheesecake desert cups.{i used chocolate pudding} These are for our dinner guests tonight. Here is a link to this amazingly easy recipe. You can see her variation with fresh rasberries on top. I chose chocolate sprinkles and candy V hearts for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground